Brig Snails.. All Colors

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

clikens

AC Members
May 14, 2007
Hi Barb, sorry I didn't get to write before today, but it's been a crazy week. My new "friends" arrived on Wednesday and they were wonderful. I will definitely look you up again when I am ready for more! If anyone is hesitant to order, I want to assure you that my purchase has been a great experience! Barb is fast to communicate, knowledgeable and helpful in the care needed for these beautiful snails, and the snails come packaged safely. These youngsters are healthy and beautiful. It was cold here when they arrived so at first no one moved...within an hour everyone was eating voraciously and they are just beautiful! Thanks again Barb...it's been a pleasure doing business with you!!!

Dakotagirl

AC Members
Nov 27, 2006
North Dakota
Thanks Connie!

It's nice to know that people are happy with the snails when they get them. I want to thank you too for being so patient and understanding with your order. I don't usually forget to send an order like I did with yours so I just want to say thanks for understanding.

Enjoy them!

Barb

Dakotagirl

AC Members
Nov 27, 2006
North Dakota
I don't have jades anymore bettagurl.

I had quite a few and never sold any so I gave them away to someone and now I get orders for them at least once or twice a week :duh:

Does anyone know if there is a way to go back and change my orginal post?

Thanks,

Barb

ImAGMan

AC Members
Feb 13, 2007

I had quite a few and never sold any so I gave them away to someone and now I get orders for them at least once or twice a week :duh:

Thanks,

Barb
PM a mod they can do it for ya :)

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va

Thanks,

Barb
Aww, I was interested in jades! lol :p:

I think only mods can do that..

shawnkfl

AC Members
Oct 7, 2007
can i just get two magenta ones? 10 is way too many for me and i really like the magenta color. i can paypal asap. please let me know.

jagr200

AC Members
Oct 3, 2007
America
Can I get 2 of them? I have a Gold Inca already and would like a blue and a purple. Preferably on the darker side. Shipping to 59937. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store