FS Bristlenose Plecos - Longfin & Reg fin Albino, Calico, Brown, Blue eyes - Ship (Ohio)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

lateinningmagic

Call Me E-Man
Apr 14, 2009
New York
Just wanted to drop by, give you a free bump, and recommend your Plecos.

I bought three BN Plecos, and they are all doing well. They had to go through an ich breakout which heavily affected them and my neons (but not the zebras for some reason) and I was afraid I might lose one, but they all cleared up and I'm in the last stages of treatment. These guys are tough, cute, and super healthy. They love their veggies.

lateinningmagic

Call Me E-Man
Apr 14, 2009
New York
I don't see the EDIT button on my post, so I'll say this here:

I did NOT get ich from Meili.harrison's plecos! Her pleco were in absolute perfect health when they arrived, and are still in perfect health.

I got the ich a good month after recieving the plecos. There is no way it came from the plecos.

Why would I be bumping her thread if she sold me sick fish? I wouldn't. Sorry for the confusion. I feel 100% confident in recommending this buyer. Check her marketplace feedback. I gave here a positive review.

meili.harrison

Love my plecos!
Thanks for clarifying. I just wanted to make sure that people didn't think my fish were spreading diseases :) I'm really glad that all went well for you though. Ick is a very common fish ailment, but still very annoying and a pain in the rear to treat. Please PM me if you need any help / assistance!!

meili.harrison

Love my plecos!
Haven't really had time to bump this, but thought I'd better as I don't really want it to get closed...

I only have the following left:
2 - 3 Longfin Albinos (large)
3 - 4 Longfin Calicos
More Regular fin Calicos

Sold out of the brown white tips, small longfin albinos and L144 blue eyes.

Thanks for the orders :) Next batch of fish should be ready soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store