FS Bristlenose Plecos - Longfin & Reg fin Albino, Calico, Brown, Blue eyes - Ship (Ohio)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Would you please PM me when you have more L144 Blue eyes?
Thanks. ;)

roscoe70

AC Members
Apr 5, 2009
East Texas
Wanted to let you know the kids are all well. The calico's are growing like fat toads and the albino's not too far behind. Thanks for the good stock, well worth the bump. Thanks again.

clb2196

AC Members
Feb 21, 2009
Mass
Do you have any Longfin Brown white tip available?

meili.harrison

Love my plecos!
Wanted to let you know the kids are all well. The calico's are growing like fat toads and the albino's not too far behind. Thanks for the good stock, well worth the bump. Thanks again.
I'm glad to hear that all's well and they are growing nicely. Thanks for the update!

Do you have any Longfin Brown white tip available?
Sorry, none yet. I'm letting them grow out more.

clb2196

AC Members
Feb 21, 2009
Mass
Sorry, none yet. I'm letting them grow out more.
K, any idea how long? And will you update this thread? If you'll update this one I shall stay subscribed and try to wait patiently. :D

clb2196

AC Members
Feb 21, 2009
Mass
Yes, once they are available, this post will be updated. I've been getting lazy selling my fishies due to all the summer family activity that's been going on. I'm sure in a couple of weeks or so, there will be a gazillion fishies I'll have to sell :)
Awesome. :) I found myself with a larger tank, and my fist thought was oh man I need one of meili's plecos. :lol:

addicted2fish

" Can you come out to play ? "
Mar 19, 2008
PM'ed for long finned white tips . *( to be on the list that is :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store