FS Bristlenose Plecos Longfin & Shortfin - Cleveland, OH - Shipping or Pick up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
got my 2 today... also look happy and healthy... thank you... i'm happy :dance:

meili.harrison

Love my plecos!
I'm glad you are both happy with the fish you got! I am sure the fish will have a great forever home!

I am pretty much sold out of this batch. I did take everyone's orders down and will PM when the next batch grows out, probably in a few weeks. I am also VERY excited to be listing a new pleco - L144 blue eyes soon. I have one spawn that is almost ready to ship and another spawn growing out. Keep you eye out for these... they are VERY cute!!

addicted2fish

" Can you come out to play ? "
Mar 19, 2008
DOUBLE CK THAT i am still in the little black book :) and ofcorse I may bye adding a few as well ... lol ~~~~ thank you , I am hoping I will be 1st on the list this time around...lol ~ just let me know when they are ready ! thank you !

bettabrat

AC Members
Feb 2, 2009
CT
*gasps* how did I miss this thread? Meili can you put me down for 3 long fin white tips?

There is always room for more plecos yes there is :D :D :D I just love my little blue eyes so much :silly:

Clay-10

AC Members
Mar 30, 2009
WTB- Short fin albino bristlenose- Hallettsville, TX- shipping

mtnhomedude

AC Members
Apr 2, 2007
Put me down in your black book for some!! 4 Short Fin Albino Bristlenose! Tyler Texas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store