Buyer beware of the Fish Den, NY

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DavidZ

AC Members
Sep 20, 2007
NY
How did we end up back on this post, every fish can be a nice fish if healthy. Some sellers just take advantage. Not against buying online, reputation is key, with a little research you can find the right places to buy from. Forums are a great way to go, its all an experience.
When it comes to discus and angels for examples, there are several reputable sellers online. Research and ask (this is one of the best places to ask and share).

ziggy4M1

Registered Member
Apr 4, 2015
Hi
That's really surprising , because I ordered from the fish den and received 6 beautiful discus , all packed well and arrived alive , I lost two of them to bactiera infections 5 months later . But all in all I really did not have any problems with them ,phone calls went back and forth a few times . I have though that seems to be ,that will never reach full size . I was happy with the fish because I never ordered on the internet before ,was afraid of getting dead fish , and as this is the first time I am keeping discus did not want to spend 50 to 70 dollars a fish . The fish den was more or less to get my feet wet .
But I was;nt on your end when you received the fish I'm sure you have legit complaints .
If you plan on buying more someone else to steer clear of is Something Phishy . Have heard a lot of very bad reports ,even have a lot of complaints with the better business bureau
My problem with the discus is they are so expensive and at 39 dollars a pop for shipping id be broke if I ordered one at a time . that was my reason for using the fish den . They may not be class a fish but I'm happy with them

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store