Can I turn on my heater with hillstream loaches in the tank??

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ppetropulo

AC Members
Jun 14, 2012
Colorado
Oh yah, the room is nice and toasty now. The tank is still catching up, but hopefully it won't take long. Just for the record, I do agree with country boy. The room would have been warmer. Oh, and I could have turned on the heater because it wouldn't be on and off, on and off, it would be on, "Oh the room is warm now too!", off. Still, thank you very much for your opinion and your help Fish Addict!! If I knew my room was going to stay cold, then I would have most certainly listened to you!! Thanks!

Fish-Addict

AC Members
Dec 7, 2008
Buckinghamshire, England
Real Name
Sam
Oh yah, the room is nice and toasty now. The tank is still catching up, but hopefully it won't take long. Just for the record, I do agree with country boy. The room would have been warmer. Oh, and I could have turned on the heater because it wouldn't be on and off, on and off, it would be on, "Oh the room is warm now too!", off. Still, thank you very much for your opinion and your help Fish Addict!! If I knew my room was going to stay cold, then I would have most certainly listened to you!! Thanks!
The bit about the heater is not what you described, you said that it stayed on even when it had reached the desired temperature...

You did what I said anyway, hope everything is cool (pardon the pun) now!

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ppetropulo

AC Members
Jun 14, 2012
Colorado
Hehe! Nice one!! Oh, but I didn't mean to confuse you. It will continue to rise until I turn it off, but I wouldn't only have to that once.

mesto

There's a FISH in the percolator!
Apr 28, 2012
...until the temp falls in your room overnight again, right? Or have you been able to convince your parents to use heat in August already? What a weird summer, right?! My family is in CO and this year's weather has just been goofy.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store