"CIA" Contact?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
I have a pretty good idea who it is.

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Kasakato said:
PM me, please
Nah...I'm just going to let this be. I really don't want any part in this and besides I'd rather not finger-point and make assumptions against anyone without absolute proof. :)

Holly9937

AC Members
Jan 20, 2005
Michigan
Kind of scary that someone tracked you down though...(or is your aol name on here?). I took a homeland security class for my graduate program and teacher warned us that our computer could possibly become monitored due to the subject matter of emails, etc. Especially since the school is in Dearborn. He said that a teacher of a similar class had actually been contacted by some govt. agency (can't remember which) and had to go for questioning. Just kind of crazy, thought I'd throw that in :thud:

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
lol kasakato ...i think you got spammed as well...if you think about it know its pretty funny but i bet you did have a llittle scare thinking back ....but i can assure you that that is not the way they operate, i agree with harlock...no chances what so ever that they were real...if you realize whats going on someone in this forum has a thing for you because f your trader rating and this as well...i myself by reading recent posts havent got to bad of an idea myself ...just forget about it ...and if it gets to be to bothersome ...contact the police ...they can help ....from tracing someone posing as an "agent" to harrasment ..they have actual taskforces for something like this ...and because your underage ..they will be more inclined to help you....goood luck and i am sorry it happened to you! :cool2:

Kasakato

SatCan
Sep 24, 2004
Toronto, Canada
judgemax said:
lol kasakato ...i think you got spammed as well...if you think about it know its pretty funny but i bet you did have a llittle scare thinking back ....but i can assure you that that is not the way they operate, i agree with harlock...no chances what so ever that they were real...if you realize whats going on someone in this forum has a thing for you because f your trader rating and this as well...i myself by reading recent posts havent got to bad of an idea myself ...just forget about it ...and if it gets to be to bothersome ...contact the police ...they can help ....from tracing someone posing as an "agent" to harrasment ..they have actual taskforces for something like this ...and because your underage ..they will be more inclined to help you....goood luck and i am sorry it happened to you! :cool2:
Lol, for 1 sec I did get a scare. But once I stared to talk to this guy I realized that its bull. He didnt know the name of the forums, didnt know my user name or IP addy. Who ever you are, go back to your cave!

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
are you telling me to go back to my cave?...cuse it was just cleaned and i would rather not right now i am rather enjoying the outing,lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store