"CIA" Contact?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
i got that ,,,lol iwas trying to crack a joke here to ...lol i guess i am not as funny as i like to think i am ...lol

Dale W.

Formerly known as "Reefscape"
Oct 7, 1998
Koloa, Kauai, Hawaii
www.TheKOR.org
Thats an old hoax BTW. I had that in my e-mail a couple of years ago in a slightly different text. You should also know that it may not be anyone here on the boards that sent the message through the PM. Outside sources can use robots to send these things out just like the messages that people were getting for millions of dollars.

On another note:

I would apreciate it if you guys would stop side stepping the profanity filter here on AC. It is very offensive to some people.

Holly9937

AC Members
Jan 20, 2005
Michigan
I didn't even know their was a profanity filter on here... I try to save my foul language for those who are accustomed to it :D

Kas, maybe you should call the police or something...Act very upset by the whole incident. It is very illegal to impersonate govt. (etc.) officials. The person will not think they are so clever when the police show up at their door :sim:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store