cichlid compatibility?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
hehehe its a rule by trade that's why you have a choice Austin find a women who is a fish geek and you guys will explore the never-endings within the fish hobby be real sweet aye..

I am waiting for the day when she says its me or the tanks i will tell her i will miss her hehehehe..
hard to find a girl thats into fish. usually when i tell one ive got 7 tanks they look at me like im crazy. oh well. when in colledge for marine biology things wont be the same. and definatly. id go before the tanks too.

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
hey now, i'm a girl that's into fish and we're not that hard to find! (maybe you're just not looking hard enough. some people pick up people at the grocery store, you just have to go to big al's more often! hahahaha).

as for the decision between the sig other and tanks, i chose tanks. the ex even would get peeved over the time i spend on the fishy forums. got rid of him, made room for another tank! lol!

and 7 tanks isn't crazy at all.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
hey now, i'm a girl that's into fish and we're not that hard to find! (maybe you're just not looking hard enough. some people pick up people at the grocery store, you just have to go to big al's more often! hahahaha).

as for the decision between the sig other and tanks, i chose tanks. the ex even would get peeved over the time i spend on the fishy forums. got rid of him, made room for another tank! lol!

and 7 tanks isn't crazy at all.
yeah but im 16. and im in a town in the middle of nowhere. the only people that SERIOUSLY keep fish tanks are the people in my circle of friends. everyone else just keeps a goldfish or a betta in a 1g bowl.

trust me im looking for a girl whos into aquariums and stuff. thats like super-hot

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I'm impressed with this; no words, just this...:clap:...and this...:bowing:. Oh, and also this...:mwave:.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
hehehe thats cool efors we are on the same wave length.. i hear you Austin waiting for a foxy momma thats into tanks hehehehe.. Bettafishmommy rules..

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
bout time you got PB. its been kinda slow today. and did you see my latest video of my puffer (R.I.P. lil guy) getting some major noms on a snail?

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
yeah i was checking on here for a bit but i am getting ready to hit the bed aye 5am comes really early hehehe i should be in bed right now..

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
dang that sucks.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store