Cichlid with bulging eye :(

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
He has been in the quarantine tank too long you will need to reintroduce him back to the main tank and it sounds more like stress than water quality in all..

Move around decor and reintroduce him at lights out after the decor rearrangement so he doesn't receive a whooppin

VivaLaVics

*blub bubble*
Oct 3, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.myspace.com
Thx Pitt. I was about to do just that but decided to post for a second opinnon. Much appreciated. Will introduce him tomorrow.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
cool just keep a close eye on him to intervene if needed..

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Great! :thm: When did you return him to the main tank?

VivaLaVics

*blub bubble*
Oct 3, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.myspace.com
about 3 hours ago. When I introduce new fish I usualy sit at my dining room table watching the tank for a 45-60 min playing scrabble or the likes this way if I see any SEVERE agression I can remove the new fish from the situation. I went a bought new rocks. While I was adjusting Big Yellow to the water my b.f rearranged the rock formation. We did this when it was dark outside in seattle so we could turn out the tank lights and intorduce Big Yellow into a tank with no set territories. He seems to have melded well. :)

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Cool! Congrats for your great job!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store