CO2 Injection Kit

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

carlyleigh

AC Members
Feb 16, 2008
Thats a pretty good idea..... just at night poss for me as the light unit during the day makes mine tick over nicely.........

lizziotti

AC Members
Jan 12, 2007
New York
Yes I have bubbles! Thanks for all the help guys! Now I'm wondering about the temperature of the canister thanks for the suggestions my room is rather cold so I may not get good results so I'm glad that was brought up I may have to do something. I'll see if I can get some before and after shots!

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
Do you use this method for CO2 injection BK828?
I do regular diy co2(not the nutrafin system). I have tried diffusing via wooden airstone, filter intake and powerhead.. At the moment im doing powerhead on one tank and airstone on the other.. The issue with airstone s it may clog up fast and will need to be cleaned or just get a new one for $1...
The powerhead method seems to work great also..

I was going to do the method of placing the bottles into a bucket with heater.. but i dont have a spare heater lol. So now the bottles stand on top of my light canopy which gives off slight heat.

carlyleigh

AC Members
Feb 16, 2008
I find that sitting it on the light canopy works pretty well........ Mine only slows down slightly at night though...... But maybe for really cool nights I will try the bucket and heater as I have a spare.......

carlyleigh

AC Members
Feb 16, 2008
Mine Does.... With an external filtration system fitted to the back of it making the whole top flat..... Very good design.......

lizziotti

AC Members
Jan 12, 2007
New York
Oh alittle late now but I forgot to ask you wise soles where's the best placement for the ladder. right now I have mine by the filter outflow and realized that might not be so good. Maybe it's driving off the co2 like an airstone would? thanks!

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
Oh alittle late now but I forgot to ask you wise soles where's the best placement for the ladder. right now I have mine by the filter outflow and realized that might not be so good. Maybe it's driving off the co2 like an airstone would? thanks!
you can place it anywhere you want, as long as its straight vertically and bubbles dont get stuck. Under the filter outflow is good 2 since the bubbles that travel to the top right after they get released they are swepped by the current.

lizziotti

AC Members
Jan 12, 2007
New York
oh ok good thanks it seems to be working fine with your recipe also thanks!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store