Complete Tank Redesign Project - Lessons, Learnings and Ramblings of Coach_z

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
I have a question about dosing dry ferts. I just recently ordered a one pound package of Macro/Micro Nutrient Mix. Can this be dry dosed and if so how much would I do daily.
Please check the stickies at the top of this forum section and/or start a new thread and ask your question there. It's more likely to get seen that way. Hijacking someone else's thread is undesirable.

coach_z

AC Members
Jan 12, 2009
NJ - Northern
Real Name
Chris
I was wondering what happened. Tank looks really good.
Thanks! It has been a long recovery from a very unmaintained tank....I have about 1/2" growth on the cabomba palaeformis already. and starting new leaves on the nasaea red. Alternanthera reineckii and Limnophila aromatica are settling in nicely.

rufioman

"That guy"
Aug 16, 2010
Northern Arizona, USA.
Real Name
Heath
Sweet tank, dude. What's wrong with the cory? Just old?

:cheers:

coach_z

AC Members
Jan 12, 2009
NJ - Northern
Real Name
Chris
Sweet tank, dude. What's wrong with the cory? Just old?

:cheers:
No clue, I get home from work last night and it is pale and not moving. Couldnt even scare it to a different side of the tank. I took it out with a net real quick and he looked decent and still breathing. I put him back in the tank and went to sleep. It is a very peaceful tank so no one would bother him. This morning I could not find him. Hopefully he is doing better when I get home.

My fiance had a molly die yesterday out of nowhere as well. Very strange. Maybe she died of a broken heart because she had no valentine? lol...:headshake2:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store