Complete Tank Redesign Project - Lessons, Learnings and Ramblings of Coach_z

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

rockhoe14er

AC Members
Jul 19, 2010
Richmond VA
Real Name
Sean
working pressure is set to 10. (in the picture it is set at 0)
Left c was telling me it's usually best to get working pressure up to 20 or so because it's really easy to slow down your bubble count if there is any type of resistance with 10 psi. I was having this problem but once i raised it to 20 psi my rate stayed perfect.

coach_z

AC Members
Jan 12, 2009
NJ - Northern
Real Name
Chris
Left c was telling me it's usually best to get working pressure up to 20 or so because it's really easy to slow down your bubble count if there is any type of resistance with 10 psi. I was having this problem but once i raised it to 20 psi my rate stayed perfect.
I adjusted to 20 last night....

On a new note:
HC is pearling
Macrandra is starting to come back to life a bit
Reineikii(sp?) is starting to grow a bit
Hairgrass is exploding
Moss is out of control to the point where i just stuck my hand in yesterday, and pulled it out randomly.
I have too much **** Blyxa.

Will blyxa grow out of the water?

rockhoe14er

AC Members
Jul 19, 2010
Richmond VA
Real Name
Sean

On a new note:
HC is pearling
Hairgrass is exploding
Moss is out of control to the point where i just stuck my hand in yesterday, and pulled it out randomly.

congrats. Always great news.

coach_z

AC Members
Jan 12, 2009
NJ - Northern
Real Name
Chris

On a new note:
HC is pearling
Hairgrass is exploding

no it wont!...darn!

congrats. Always great news.
thanks!

coach_z

AC Members
Jan 12, 2009
NJ - Northern
Real Name
Chris
considering breaking down my tank because of 0 time to perform maintenance...boy does life suck right now!!!!!!

plants are all doing well....battled some hair algae until i reset my Fe and got on my weekly water changes.
now i have bba, been trying to adjust co2 levels better but dont have time to set the NV and monitor DCr
have leak in regulator somewhere, i am down to 500PSI on my tank. I am pretty sure it is from where the regulator body hooks to the cga fitting.
my girlfriend (while being very helpful) uprooted my HC, so I have been replanting that over the past week or so.

I have about 30 seconds or so to tend to my tank per day....

life sucks.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store