CONFESSION! I FLUSH FISH!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fishycat

needs more wiggle.
Dec 9, 2009
Hawaii
C'mon fishycat...you're a part of AC so you must hate your fish...don't try to deny it!!!
Okay, I admit it. I criticize my over-eating bettas of being fat pigs... The shrimp have to put up with my abuse (I only beat them where the bruises won't show), and my Endler males are all disgusting sex-fiends.

Thanks, jpap! I feel so much better now. :grinyes:

FishVixen

DIY Addict
Jun 30, 2010
Richmond Va
Some people! Can't even debate any issue about a dying or dead fish. Let's all just bury our heads in the sand and not be truthful. Those people who left are more likely guilty of flushing live fish. Anyone need a Phychiatrist?

My fish go to the iris garden or the compost, great ferts for plants.

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.
  • I'M LEAVING TOO!! Back to my world where the chicken I eat is lovingly cuddled as the gas mask is positioned and the shrimp and scallops are all comatose as they are prepped for me to eat. Goimg to join Whoever and What's-his-face through the cartoon tunnel where the sun waves to me as I frollic in a field of purple grass and daisies pat me on the arse as I pass by.........yeeeahhh......*shimmer*

SilverFlame819

AC Members
May 16, 2010
SLC, UT
Dear sweet Jesus. I was getting more and more angry reading this thread (yes, I started on page 1), until I got to page 15 and saw that Rbishop was just having a good time and got everyone all up in arms.

We can't prove they DON'T feel pain, so what the hell. Take the extra 2 seconds to kill them before you flush them, unless you're really that big of a d*****. Wasn't that all that needed said? 18 pages later...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store