Conskis 1.25gal Pico

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
okay thanks

Trigger1985

AC Members
Jul 31, 2009
Arlington Heights, IL (near Chicago)
No problem, Cory Keeper- the LED guru could direct you further but I'll grab some links for you- there is soldering involved- but it's minimal if you get the ready made driver.
Here's his DIY LED thread- http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173181
Here's a link to the Lux Tri-Stars- The Led's I was talking about- they are actualy only start at $8.04 and go up depending on the led you have mounted. http://www.luxeonstar.com/your-choice-of-any-3-rebel-leds-soldered-to-a-20mm-tristar-base-p-403.php
The warm white looks to be around 3,500 K, the warm white is 6500k Ansi White is 2700k and neutral white is 4100 k. Blue is 470nm and Royal blue is 447.5nm I'm not familar with coral requirments as far as light, so I'm not sure will work for you.

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
^anyone wanna verify that these lights would be good enough to host Zoanthids?

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
my dad is flipping out about this idea of mine, he doesnt want anymore aquariums in his house..... i told him its a gallon of water and that i have three gallons of water in a bucket in my room at all times anyways.. his logic makes no sense. he said if he sees it hell smash it and throw anything away, pretty sensible guy, i love how when your dad works at attica for 25 years he gets it into his mindset hes the king and i know its his house and everything i just dont agree with unthought out arguments where the other person doesnt care about what your opp. is.. i used to keep a cooler with 9 gallons of water in my room along with my 3 other aquariums..

gonna have to get rid of my freshwater 2.5 gal with my betta it in to be able to do this, what a dream assassin this guy is. o well

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
Your dad and my dad need to get together, sounds like they would have a blast (my dad is ex-military, fun house growing up in I tell ya). At the time I thought being thrown out of the house and having to live on the streets for a year, 1 day after graduation, was bad (his mentality, your 18, your on your own, I was 18 for 6 days when I graduated, 1 week after I turned 18 I was living on the streets) but looking back, I think living in the same house with him any longer would have been much worse.

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
hahaha i believe you and completely know what your talking about

i got some acrylic and the proper silicone, my dad lied about us having a silicone gun so im gonna go back to home depot and by that along with an exaco knife cause i dont know how im gonna go about cutting this acrylic

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
aghh good point ill give it a shot. first time using one of those so here goes

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
Jigsaw doesnt cut it straight enough, i need to find someone with an electric one to cut it nice and perfect when i add this sump section its gonna make it even smaller.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store