Continuous RAOK!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

saganco

RIP my precious kitty baby
Oct 29, 2006
Colorado
Yes, just to clarify a bit... When you see something you want - claim it and say something like "I'll take the xxxxxxx and will put up xxxxxx". And if possible and you already know the shipping amount, please add that in so it cuts down on a few of the posts and the back and forth stuff between the last offer and the current one. PM's should be used once someone claims an offer. Hope this helps a little.

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
Yes, just to clarify a bit... When you see something you want - claim it and say something like "I'll take the xxxxxxx and will put up xxxxxx". And if possible and you already know the shipping amount, please add that in so it cuts down on a few of the posts and the back and forth stuff between the last offer and the current one. PM's should be used once someone claims an offer. Hope this helps a little.
I agree, also if you just claimed an item, give yourself a 24hr grace period to give others a chance to participate.

Duke has claimed my plants..

Up for grabs is : "Duke's Penguin 550 Powerheads"

lets keep the ball rolling....

duke33

Hillbilly MFKer
Dec 3, 2007
central WV
Boy, I thought when I started this thread, it would go as crazy as the one at Planted Tank. I wish someone would offer up some red, orange, purple, or yellow plants - I would trade my long vals and some crypts - I'm tired of so much green :perv: Just a HINT in case anyone has some to throw in soon! :drool:
I too would like some different colors! I feel like I brought this to a dead stop!....Lets throw a pwerhead in with. I'll even ship it all for $10. Hope this helps.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store