Crayfish Owners, Please Read!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
I think that if you are going the colorful approach you should take it allll the way. I think its successfully gaudy! I look forward to seeing the cray in it!

thebullit

smile it confuses people
Apr 29, 2007
North West, UK
wow (puts sunglasses on lol) looking good i think marly's going to love his new home although he and she lol my make there little ajustments. well done.

KIM_TMA

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Arkansas
UPDATE

Well I got Marley in and she went in her 10gl world. She is very active among the brightness in her tank. The reason there aren't pictures yet is b/c she is so small. I did not relize that she would only be about an 1-1/2" when I got her. Wednesday (8-6-08) I will have had her for a week. She has already molted for me too. I am happy to report that she had no complications and was out of that old shell in about 15 mins. She looked 2x bigger when she peeled it off. Will work on getting pictures.

bluekrissyspike

bwa-hahahahaha!!!!!
Mar 24, 2007
nice tank. i like the colourful tanks when they are done right and yours is looking pretty cool. i must admit i have one that is all florescent too... ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store