Crayfish Owners, Please Read!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

KIM_TMA

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Arkansas
WOOOOOHOOOO! UPDATE I got Pics.

I was finally able to get some pictures of her. I snuck in last night and got some pics while she was just out chillin. My husband said that if I would have made it home about 30mins sooner I could have got picture with her out on top of the Java Moss streched out. He don't operate the camera to good so he just don't mess with it. LOL. He said that she was strutting across the tank watching the ghost shrimp run from her. The real funny part is that most of the shrimp that I have are bigger than her.

Marley's CloseUp.JPG Marley's CloseUp2.JPG

bluekrissyspike

bwa-hahahahaha!!!!!
Mar 24, 2007
what kind of subterate are you using(the blueish sand)? is that the crayola play sand?

KIM_TMA

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Arkansas
what kind of subterate are you using(the blueish sand)? is that the crayola play sand?

No, it isn't the crayola. It is the coral sand that you can use in FW or SW. I figured b/c it is mostly calcium it would be great for my inverts.

Thanks Terry, I am still super EXCITED about having her. She is getting use to me and comes out when the light comes on. **FOOD TIME**

bluekrissyspike

bwa-hahahahaha!!!!!
Mar 24, 2007
cool thanks. i like

thebullit

smile it confuses people
Apr 29, 2007
North West, UK
bless thats great.

do you want to see smaller crays??????do you do you?

they have just hatched and are still with mommy.

IMG_4060.JPG IMG_4067.JPG

KIM_TMA

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Arkansas
OMG! That is to sweet all those babies. LOL. So that is what I have to look forward to, right, with my self coloning cray.

When I got home Friday the 8th I noticed another moult. She has just molted on the 4th is that possible.

Or what I should say is that healthy. Apparently it is possible b/c that is what has happen. I am positive that it is a new moult too. Her 1st moult on the 4th was broken into 2 pieces, this new moult that I found on the 8th was still intacted.

By the way she has tripled in size from day 1.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store