Damsels, yes or no

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Don Raulito

AC Members
Feb 5, 2008
I have a white and black striped damsel and a domino, for some reason my domino is very very nice and easygoing... now my striped one... she's a worker for the devil. But if you ad them last or if your clownfish is bigger they'll do just fine... perhaps I would go for a yellow tail damsel and a clown triggerfish or maybe two chromis and a humu humu. The shrimp would be just fine, cleaners are really nice. Good luck with it... Just be sure you like what you put in before you buy it... you dont wanna have any regrets later and I am also one who doesnt like to return anything to the lfs. so really sleep on it, see your options.

Geoff_7

Yellow-Tailed Blue Damsel
Jan 24, 2008
Nova Scotia, Canada
I started with a yellow tailed damsel in my 10gallon. He's very cool but he did seem to nip at my shrimps antennas when I first put them in, but that stopped in a day or two and their fine now! I do however wish I could add more fish! lol and would love a pair of clowns!, but I wouldn't get them until I could get a bigger tank.

mandy21

THE REEFER GODDESS
May 16, 2006
Ohio
I have a white and black striped damsel and a domino, for some reason my domino is very very nice and easygoing... now my striped one... she's a worker for the devil. But if you ad them last or if your clownfish is bigger they'll do just fine... perhaps I would go for a yellow tail damsel and a clown triggerfish or maybe two chromis and a humu humu. The shrimp would be just fine, cleaners are really nice. Good luck with it... Just be sure you like what you put in before you buy it... you dont wanna have any regrets later and I am also one who doesnt like to return anything to the lfs. so really sleep on it, see your options.
THe triggers would make meals of the shrimp. and they are not appropriate for such a small tank unless it's a temporary thing with plans of getting a larger tank very quickly.

kryptic4l

AC Members
May 21, 2007
Antartica
i would advise against a yellow clown goby if you like your corals

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store