Diving Into Hoplarchus Psittacus ~ Journal

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
They are just great fish. Well my best bet is the 6juvis. Hopefully a pair will form out of them because the 6in male and female I bought can not coexist at all.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Well the 7in make jumped out of his tank some time today... Came home to one dried out parrot on my carpet.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Awww your not right. I was thinking bout getting one of those in the near future. LOL Nice fish bro cant wait to see them when there bigger.

Im in the process of growing out some Parachromis species. I bought 3 diff kinds last month all babies.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Thanks for the kind words... Well I've taken a liking to the female I watch her dig and move the plants around to her liking very interesting. I'll post pics of the pair before the male died.

On the plus side my 6juvis are doing fantastic. They eat non stop, showing great deep green coloring. Very active not even the least bit shy... There bold enough to eat from my hand! Now if I can get a full grown pair that eats from my hand I think my fish hobby will be complete! Hahaha

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Here's some photos, sorry for the dark quality. I had to zoom in pretty far and I didn't have a setting that could remove the flash and get the close ups I wanted... They liked hiding behind the drift wood and playing hide and seek with me.*

Update on the Juvis

Please excuse the juvi Blue Gene. One of the very few who have made it from my spawns. Also have a new spawn of about 50 fry from my Blue gene jacks.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Yeah it's a shame he passed on. The female is being housed with a breeding pair of cons that stand no chance protecting fry from her muahahaha

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store