Diving Into Hoplarchus Psittacus ~ Journal

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Everyones doing great. My larger female has been put up for sale if anyone is interested. My 6 juvis are displaying some flaring and tail slapping hopefully pairs will start to form. They grow so fast! Already pushing 2.5in! I've seen some lip locking and great displays of color. I'll post pics tonight after dinner.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Nice nice nice. I saw your ad for the parrot. To bad you cant keep her. She does look very nice. Hope you find her a good home. Sorry bout the loss of the male. Cant believe I missed that post. Well hopefully we will get a post from you soon saying you got a pair to form.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Thanks Gabriel. I actualy have a few local hobbyists that are looking to buy her. So hopefully she can have a good home. I'm going as far as to require the buyers to send me a photo of there set up and stock, hahaha got to make sure she's safe!

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
I saw someone hitting you up about it on MFK and I looked to see his history and he likes buying alot of fish and then parting with some later on. He does have a male though to bad they probably wouldnt get along.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Yeah I'm going to ask him for a photo of his tank and stock, and ask how long he's had that male. I wish there was a more serious buyer that would take her. If only some one on here would get her. I've noticed on MFK there's a lot of underage or undereducated impulse buyers. I like AC because one I know most of the cichlid keepers and how responsible you all are, and two everyone takes AMAZING care of there fish, all of you keep up with water changes and feedings none of your tanks seem overstocked. Anyway I'm sure someone will take her, if not I'll talk to Bob at Highland tropical he'll most likely want her for his own collection

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Yeah I trip out cuz they get mad on MFK even right out dirty with the name calling and stuff bout having a Oscar or 2 in a 55gal when they themselves have like 5-6 peacock bass in a 120gal which in my opinion is way worse since there potential is 2ft+. Thats why I only go on there to check there classfied section now. Thats where I got my 135 gallon from. Im actually thinking of parting with all these baby cichlids I bought and some of my pleco's to try something different.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Yea the members and overall attitude on MFK isn't very welcoming. I usually just post photos of my fish there or fish for sale. I've looked around and ive noticed if you have the slightest thing wrong with a stock they go off on you. Where as on here if someone has a incorrect stock we work to help them and supply them witty the information needed. Not bash them and there questions.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Yeah. I remember when I first joined this site I got bashed and flamed alot cuz of my lack of knowledge so I left. I was inactive here for a couple years. I came back though noticed all the old people pretty much left for the most part to MFK and well the newer people here and some of the vets were the people who were actually willing to help and not just looking for a flame war.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store