do we have any piranha people on here?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ofarevolution31

da nite jus brings us back together
Apr 11, 2005
portland, oregon
yeah... well i would say to get piranhas... IMO.. but tell me what u get... when do u think u will get that new tank???

Nov 15, 2004
Cool to see a fellow Piranha fan here.....I have had my RBP's for about 9 months now, well I had them but recently like a month ago one just attacked the other and ate about 60 percent of him, so now my RBP is all alone in the tank. They got along great before that and just totally anihilated anything that entered the tank (only when the lights go off and I leave the room). I have a recent thread about all the things I have fed them. They pretty much eat anything and are very, very hardy.

ofarevolution31

Apr 11, 2005
portland, oregon
haha thats cool. im glad i got a fellow piranha guy on here too.. sorry about ur lost.. i have owned pirnahas for about a year.. but i have many stories to share....lol

i had 3 baby reds in a 22g tank... after 3 months. the biggest killed 2 of them, so i sold him

bought 5 babies, raised them in the 22g, bought a 45g tank. moved them in there.. they started fighting, so i sold 2 of them.. so now i have 3 reds... haha

ofarevolution31

Apr 11, 2005
portland, oregon
****.. o well.. jus let me kno when u get it that will b sweet. :dance2:

ofarevolution31

Apr 11, 2005
portland, oregon
um for babies. like 6 0r 7 bucks.. or they will have some deal. like 6 for 40 bucks or something. but if u get a big one, anywhere between 25- 60 bucks.. thats like 6 inches or something

Nov 15, 2004
sounds about right, except like an idiot, I payed 15 for one and 5 for the next, when they were quarter sized.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store