Emergency Help Needed

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

countryboy

AC Members
Jul 20, 2012
CNY
No need to panic. You or someone could siphon-vacuum most of it. You can run siphon hose through a sock and into bucket. Put "filtered" water back into tank. Boosh-ra-ba.... you have time. Peace

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
You at least got the first step right. You asked us first before doing anything else. Don't want to stress that brain out by using it ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
No real need to worry. Turn off filters and make a large WC and try to vac as much food as possible. A few days later, do it again.

Then with regular WC, everything will settle.

PS--I would clean the filters soon.

Ray1981

AC Members
Mar 24, 2012
Mercedes Texas
Don't panic. Some of it will get sucked up by the filter then you can just clean the filter. Some the fish will eat. The rest you can just siphon out when it sinks to the bottom. No biggie it happens.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
No real need to worry. Turn off filters and make a large WC and try to vac as much food as possible. A few days later, do it again.

Then with regular WC, everything will settle.

PS--I would clean the filters soon.
Don't panic. Some of it will get sucked up by the filter then you can just clean the filter. Some the fish will eat. The rest you can just siphon out when it sinks to the bottom. No biggie it happens.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Right over your head much? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

countryboy

AC Members
Jul 20, 2012
CNY
And then what happened?:perv:

finsNfur

AC Members
May 29, 2008
Connecticut
I'm confused by the responses, is this real?
Can that wait until like next week?
After seeing the above, surely not? I bet you are just havin' some fun with us. LOL, btw, how's the bichir doing?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store