Epic Tank ! Triple Acrylic Set with Fish Bridge !

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

elliriyanna

AC Members
May 31, 2010
i Must say its a very interesting design But I do agree that other fish would do better :) You could have done small colorful fish who would grab attention and not produce as much waste :)

authmal

Pseudonovice
Aug 4, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Hater's gotta hate.
Then why ask for feedback?
:huh:

When you ask for opinions, the response you get won't always be what you want to hear. This is one of those instances.

That said, I agree with the general consensus: cool set up, but changing the fish out would make it better.

rufioman

"That guy"
Aug 16, 2010
Northern Arizona, USA.
Real Name
Heath
^it's a sick build, but room is scarce for the stocking. No one is trying to be super aggro, at least I hope not, we're just giving feedback. None of us are 100% professional, maybe bob and rachael, but still....

I love you all <3

Jemi39

AC Members
Nov 21, 2013
Knoxville, TN
Real Name
Jeremy
Dude.. ideal for bettas and shrimp. The shrimp would thrive on those plants and the bettas would have more than enough room to flaunt their pretty fins. Of course, since it's acrylic they could see and flare at one another.. but they would soon learn and get used to their territories. Nice, dude.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Dude.. ideal for bettas and shrimp. The shrimp would thrive on those plants and the bettas would have more than enough room to flaunt their pretty fins. Of course, since it's acrylic they could see and flare at one another.. but they would soon learn and get used to their territories. Nice, dude.
I don't think I'd be putting Male Bettas in 3 tanks that were joined with an aqua-bridge.

but that's just me.

Personally I think that the individual tanks are a bit overcrowded, and the bridge is wasted with the 3 tanks being adjoining as they are. I'd like to see the tanks stocked with smaller fish, and placed with some space inbetween them; Probably each being decorated differently just to accentuate them being separate tanks, but the bridge showing that they are the same body of water.

Pinkey

AC Members
Nov 16, 2004
Denver
Real Name
Nate
The cling background is a very good idea. Next time I move my tank I will do the same.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store