fahrenheit 9/11

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Milton Friedman

AC Members
Oct 26, 2003
Visit site
we won every major battle in that war. We lost not because of how well the vietnamese fought, but because of public relations back home.

Also the Vietnamese had patience in that war, we didn't. The military knew that and exploited it.

slipknottin

the original legend
Jan 13, 2002
CT
Real Name
Connor
We have always attempted to finish any war we are involved in as quickly as possible, and in many cases, its caused our undoing.

aquariumfishguy

Social Regular
Jul 14, 2003
Michigan, USA
www.care4fish.com
Originally posted by Milton Friedman
Deleted what???
It was just a post in which I spoke my mind about Slip, and was posted after he "spoke his mind" about me. While I do appreciate that he deleted a few of his own words too, it is still strange to leave the rest of the argument up because most of it is back-n-forth’s between 2-3 people, and as other people like to say "this is getting no where".

That’s my take, and only my take after my own posts were edited/deleted.

slipknottin

the original legend
Jan 13, 2002
CT
Real Name
Connor
Originally posted by aquariumfishguy

It was just a post in which I spoke my mind about Slip, and was posted after he "spoke his mind" about me. While I do appreciate that he deleted a few of his own words too, it is still strange to leave the rest of the argument up because most of it is back-n-forth’s between 2-3 people, and as other people like to say "this is getting no where".
How many times do I have to say it.

There is nothing wrong with disagreeing and arguing over points. Its the personal attacks that I deleted.

Now stop trying to take this off topic and make it personal.

Matak

Out of the blue!
Jun 18, 2002
Near Toronto
News update:
I read in the National Post that a university student who is the head of the Conservative campus association is pushing to have the Elections Canada arm of the Candian government to sue Michael Moore. He wants the government to use a newly introduced law that holds that non-natives may not use the media to make politically influencing statements like the ones Mr. Moore made during our recent election. Mr. Moore said some things like "a vote for Stephen Harpur is a vote for Bush" and "Harpur has a big pair of scissors and wants to cut social programs from Canadas fabric".

I wonder how far you can get indicting someone on foriegn soil?

I'll see if I can find a news story to back up this claim.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store