Famous People That Annoy You...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
...I dont even know half of the people you guys have listed...I dont keep up with famous people they mean nothing to my life.

oo7genie

Hello my fintime gal...
Nov 18, 2010
Eugene, OR
Real Name
Rick
Everyone but PetLuvr, please ignore this first part...

Got what she deserved!!!!! I spent 4 years in prison for the same amount of dui's...please don't tell me the little (female dog) got what she deserved by spending a couple days in jail.
Do you feel you deserved that whole 4 year jail time for your crime then? Personally, unless someone is harmed or other more serious laws are also being broken, I think 4 years is an obscenely harsh punishment for a DUI, and you shouldn't have had to serve it anymore than she should. I really don't see that as Lohan not getting what she deserved, but rather you getting a punishment that you didn't deserve.

But I digress, we're really dragging this thread off topic, and my reply that she got what she deserved was not meant to start an argument, and I probably shouldn't have even replied back to you about it.

BACK ON TOPIC:

Another famous person I can't stand, is Kenny Rogers. Actually, I dig some of his music from back in the 80's. It's really just his synthetic face that bugs me. It creeps me out, and he was an attractive older man with a distinctive face before plastic surgery. Though you could certainly still call his face distinctive... anyone else see him on Reno 911 back in the day?

Before:

After:

Last edited:

thrak76

AC Members
May 31, 2009
Thankfully, i don't have cable/dish/or even OTA broadcasting (way too far in the country!), so I am pleasantly devoid of any TV that I do not choose to download or stream. My wife however does sometimes insist on telling me gossip from the People.com website, and every story about every celebrity annoys me! :)

Kakashi

AC Members
Mar 24, 2012
Chico CA
Real Name
Bryan
Queen James and his court of jesters definitely count! One celebrity I hate and like all at the same time.....Chuck Norris......poor guy. To better clarify I guess I really hate those pointless fads and how carried away some of them get.....sagging....."nor-cal tattoo's".......pogs (ruined my life).........pokemon.....peewee herman.....speedos (especially the ones that don't fit)......"hipsters"......the list goes on.....and what the IN THE WORLD, sorry for the caps, is planking??????!!!??

Last edited:

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Kirk Cameron really sticks in my craw.

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
Cant pick just one, lets just say the list that I actually like is shorter than the list that I dont think should be so famous.

Manafel

AC Members
Oct 10, 2011
Tulsa, OK
Real Name
Kayla
Snooki is almost as dumb as brittney spears, I fear for her child. And Justin bieber also bothers me... They both deserve to be thrown in a fire.

Sent from my PC36100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
I'm sure Julia Roberts is perfectly nice, but her giant mouth annoys me...
I guess that's why I also don't like Angelina Jolie, because her puffy lips annoy me?
And Brad Pitt, WTF dude. The beard needs to go...fortunately it's shorter than it was, but still rather hideous!

So many celebrity personalities annoy me - it's easier to narrow it down by the ones who annoy me because of how they look! Especially since I am usually reading about them in magazines, not viewing them on television.

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store