Favorite Breakfast

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

TKOS

Registered User of Fish
Feb 6, 2003
Nova Scotia, Canada
tkos.unsta.com
Porridge on cold winter mornings with cranberries in it.

The ultimate breakfast would be Orange or Grapefruit juice, a small cinnamon roll, follwed with whole wheat toast, scrambled eggs, baconn, hash browns and a nice latte. Grated cheddar cheese should be spread on the eggs with a little pepper and salt. Oh and some fresh baked beans on the side as well. And then when it is time to finish, if you can still walk a nice smoothy with yogurt and fresh berries and a little orange juice.

Ems

Betta lover!
Jan 4, 2005
British Columbia
This wasn't the best thread to read as I am starving and haven't had breakfast! :) I rarely get to eat breakfast but my fav. breakfast food is cubed potatoes, or potatoes in general :)

jib

Anyone out there nub sprickets?
Dec 16, 2004
Boston, Ma
A pint of Guiness, now thats my kind of breakfast, I want to add that to my steak and eggs...

Leopardess

Everything's eventual.
Aug 13, 2003
New Hampshire Seacoast Area
Visit site
I love granola cereal with raisins (shhh... I'm not supposed to eat raisins because they irritate my jaw). Sunbelt has a great Cinnamon and raisin low fat one that I'm hooked on at the moment. Sometimes, I'll go to the grocery store that is on the campus and they have a whole wall of granola bins. You can get everything from local organic maple crunch to venezualan nut mix of some sort. It's so good.

If I'm going to have a hot breakfast (and am not vegan at the time) it's got to be an omelette with lots of tomatoes and even more onions...maybe some cheddar cheese, too. Oh boy, what I wouldn't do to have that right this minute!

I do like panfries and blueberry pancakes, as well, but if I use syrup on the pancakes it has to be totally "fake" - you know, that sugar/fat free kind?

I usually don't get to eat breakfast though, since I have my first meal...we'll call it "lunch," around 3:30 and dinner around 8-9. I will occasionally make myself a breakfasty type dinner. My mom did that a lot when I was growing up and I loved it.

gonefishin

corn-eyed finless brown trout?
Sep 17, 2004
Lake Tahoe
jib said:
A pint of Guiness, now thats my kind of breakfast, I want to add that to my steak and eggs...
thank god i'm not the only one who likes beer@breakfast.eat only I like a lighter beer. bud or a nice pils.

ryknier

just tryin to make it fun
Nov 10, 2004
La Crosse, Wisconsin
Actually now that I think about it I just had, leftover Papa Johns pizza, I like the flavor of the crust when its a day old, its a bit sweeter, and having the thin crust ham and pineapple, mmmMMmmm, with that seasoning on in the morning, thats awesome!!!! College appetite!!

Blinky

Gone
Jun 22, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
Oh my I'm hungry after reading all your favourite breakfasts!
Mine is eggs Benedict - a toasted, buttered English muffin with a slice of ham and poached egg on each half, and a generous dollop of Hollandaise (read: butter) sauce over top. If I make it at home I like to add a slice of tomato underneath the egg. I used to be able to have this every weekend when I worked as a waitress, and for free at that, but now I eat it about three times a year - probably for the best, since it's a heart attack on a plate!
My usual breakfast is Raisin Bran with skim milk, and a banana if I'm extra hungry. Tastes good, fills me up, and I suppose it's even a little bit good for me! :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store