Favorite Guns

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Watcher74

Senior N00b
Feb 5, 2004
Texas
Visit site
Guns I have shot...

410 and 20/20 shotgun, 357 pistol and rifle, 9 mil, 38, and 45 pistols, .22 and 30/30 rifles, 50 Cal(actually still in use in the military even though it was made in WWII and had over 150 kills in its use), M60, M-14. Probably others but I can't remember what they were.

Other weapons...

M-79 grenade launcher, Tomahawk Cruise Missile.

Favorite? I've always cherished M60s. But I'm not really sure why.

But I really prefer blades. Fixed blades. Daggers, knives, or swords. And not the fantasy type. I abhor those. I like solid, strong, and beautifully simple blades that are designed for hard use. Even if I never use them to cut anything.

wolverine25

AC Members
Dec 20, 2005
My dad bought me a Yogoslavian SKS. It's a very fun gun to shoot and fairly cheap to shoot. We got out to the gravel pit where he works and shoot pop bottles up and down the gravel hills. He has an old Spring Field that is really fun to shoot also and very accurate.

Emery

xauz

AC Members
Jan 9, 2006
Central Wisconsin
hmmmm so many options :p:

My .270 bolt Savage is nice
I love my Mossberg pump 12 gauge
I have a .22 pump that my grandfather shot so much the rifling is gone but it's still accurate
I have a really old single shot 12 gauge that was my great, great grandfather's, but that doesn't get use as the break wobbles a bit
My old .32 winchester special lever action is a great brush gun
Then my grandfather's side-by-side 12 gauge is nice for bird hunting

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Mossberg 12 gauge pump shotgun -- It has a short barrel and the stock has been replaced with a pistol grip for my private property use (home). The short barrel is more effective at close range. So I've been told...

I'd like to have a Glock, but can't decide on 9mm or 45 cal. ...

case_rums

AC Members
Nov 9, 2003
CT
Visit site
My first favorite is my great-grandfathers 1909 .22 remington. It's been passed from my GG to my grandfather, to my dad, to me. One of these days it'll go to my son.

My second favorite is this prototype side by side 12 gauge Winchester. My Great grandfather was a security guard for winchester. They were going to destroy their prototypes and he snagged that one.

It's pretty cool owning two rare guns.

FreddytheFish

Nano-Reefer
Aug 29, 2005
Cincinnati, OH
Hmm...well, I'd have to say an m203 grenade launcher...or maybe an RPG-17...

Just kidding! Well, right now I have a youth matched pair .22/20, and its the only gun I've ever owned.

UncaBret

Yummmm!
Nov 23, 2005
Normal,IL
www.myspace.com
125gJoe said:
I'd like to have a Glock, but can't decide on 9mm or 45 cal. ...

Of the semi-autos I've owned I have to say the Browning Hi-Power was the best. Great trigger, accurate, reliable, lightweight. I think I will get another.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store