Favorite hobby

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jill-O

All American Girl (all grown up)
Horses! Horses, horses, and horses... Especially little horses. We raise, breed, and show them. The ones below are our three National winning stallions, Destiny (33"), DunIT (31") & Squirt (28.75"):

I also am an avid reader, news and political junky, and love to do public speaking and my radio show (which is about investments & retirement issues).

OH, and I don't think I could be happy without our DOGS. Even if it meant no horses... Watson below is my best friend, the child of my heart and near constant companion:

Last edited:

silver676

Registered Member
Dec 14, 2011
My favourite hobby is listening to music, I like to listen any kind of music like rock, classic, hip-hop and country songs. My favourite songs are love the way you lie by Rihanna, Heaven by Bryan Adams, saving me by nickel back and more.

JMullen

AC Members
Dec 14, 2011
Canisteo, NY (Just N of PA line ;)
Real Name
Julie E. Mullen
I farm goats, rabbits and chickens We have one cow but he's a bull on-loan to another farmer. Carpentry is pretty high on my 'jack-of-all-trades' list but my all-time favorite hobby is creative writing. I also knit, hunt (.20 gauge but I'm better with a pistol!) butcher, tan leather (not very often, but I can when I need to!) . . . a real red-neck girl! LOL

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
My favorite hobby is writing. I don't know if I'm very good at it, but I certainly like to do it.

bgourami320

AC Members
Jun 13, 2010
Brooklyn,NY
Real Name
Bonnie
Of course I love fish keeping but my main hobby is Schutzhund sport with my german sheperds,
reading sci-fi, gardening and drawing(pen and ink, pencil).

Jill-o I love miniature horses and yours are just beautiful! we went up to a mini horse farm
in upstate New York about 8 years ago, just to look. They were just adorable! One of these
days we'll be out of the city and I'll be looking for some mini horses, that's the future plan.

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
as a tween/teen/young adult, used to be martial arts, sport fighting and weight lifting/body building.

now (and even then) it's just fixing/building things for the most part.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store