Favorite hobby

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Belltrain

AC Members
Nov 11, 2010
Loma Linda, CA
Real Name
Austin
fish keeping,fishing,hunting,skating,surfing, chillen with friends, spearfishin, going to the beach. Yea I live on the coast lol.

Jill-O

All American Girl (all grown up)
Of course I love fish keeping but my main hobby is Schutzhund sport with my german sheperds,
reading sci-fi, gardening and drawing(pen and ink, pencil).

Jill-o I love miniature horses and yours are just beautiful! we went up to a mini horse farm
in upstate New York about 8 years ago, just to look. They were just adorable! One of these
days we'll be out of the city and I'll be looking for some mini horses, that's the future plan.
Thank you so much! You will love having minis when you get yours!

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
fishkeeping, researching/studying all sorts of science ( most defiantly astrophysics lol ) ufos/aliens/and one we cant talk about as it conflicts with science.. so thats it :)

ugh, cant believe i forgot computers!! lol. rebuilding a few computers that a friend has sitting around. quite a few parts, so going to build a computer or two. :)

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
i do the cooking/eating thing, too. another win/win hobby. my first and foremost definitely paid off today. got a free samsung syncmaster 226bw about a week and a half back cause it didn't work. put in a $14 order to mouser electronics and my capacitors came in today. after about a half hour of simple, relaxing work, i'm now posting utilizing that free monitor and it's certainly the most crisp screen dollar for dollar i've ever had.

ALAINA

AC Members
Oct 24, 2011
detroit michigan
Real Name
alaina
i might be crazy but i think the hobbies choose the person.. i have had four litters of pups.. and my fish mated by accident (supposed to be both female) so now my hobbies r like accidental lmao.. plus i got a stray cat?! its like animal planet in my house and i didnt pursue any of it, it came to me!!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
What's your fave genre? I run the gamut, I guess. Cool that we both like to write!
SiFi, but I write just about anything that pops into my head. Have a little notebook with me to write ideas in whenever I have them, be it at work, school, or on the go.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Being big sister to this little girl and helping her raise HER puppy <3

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store