Finally, my 55g mbuna tank!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
Perfect tank, nice.

AfroCichlid

AC Members
Jan 10, 2008
Fort Myers, FL
Looks great Efors! Great choice of light gravel, the rocks are very nice, as are the stacking job, and I love the driftwood. I like that the tank is a bit unbalanced in the rockpile heights, and the driftwood captures your attention. That is, of course, because I cannot see the fish swimming!
Great fish selection, should be minimal aggression with that stock, and good numbers of each. Awesome!

RUSTY386

AC Members
Feb 18, 2008
LOOKS very nice, are your rocks sitting free or adhered to one another, i ask because i have a 55 setup with a similar setup using flat faced rocks and my buggers have knocked over some against the glass , my rocks are on the bottom with sand put in after construction , as they are diggers.

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Wow, it was a surprise to see my tank here, again!
Thank you, people for all your nice comments! As an update I can say that after 5 1/2 months, everything is going great. The fishy guys have started to breed; right now I'm raising 1 acei fry and 2 rusty fry and today I can see another female acei holding; it seems they liked yesterday's water change. And RUSTY386, the rocks are just carefully stacked and no problems so far; but they are directly over an egg crate that is on the tank's bottom; finally the substrate was added.

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Very nice tank! I also love the driftwood in the middle. Looks like we have a similar stocking selection? :) Any updated pictures?

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Thank you, myswtsins! I will try to post updated pics soon. The most important change in the setup is that those naughty kids didn't let the plants to grow. They broke every single new leaf that tried to grow, so I had to remove the plants. Now I have a few fake Vals that are doing a good job serving as hiding spots and fry refuge.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store