Finally, my 55g mbuna tank!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
As I said earlier on this thread, I have saved only 3 fry: 1 acei and 2 rusties. They are pure strains. The 2 female rusties are holding again!

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Thanks a lot for your comments, Arturo and ChrisK!

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
January, 2010- Update

Hi, friends!
I thought it was time to show you how my mbuna tank is looking 18 months after its beginning. You should see that fishes are somewhat bigger and that the stocking has changed a little bit: Now there is only 1 snow white socolofi and there are 4 more mainganos for a total of 5. You can check the updated stocking list in "My Tank Setup".
On the right side rocks pile, I removed an unstable rock that was on top of it and stabilized the whole pile; creating also bigger holes or caves for the now bigger mbunas. Hidden on the left side, there is now an Ario-4 aerator; creating bubbles and some extra water movement.
How do you like all this, friends?

frente compl..JPG frente der..JPG frente izq..JPG lateral der..JPG lateral izq..JPG

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Thanks, Lab_Rat!

Jill-O

All American Girl (all grown up)
It looks beautiful!

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Looking good! Young acei always look scared out of their minds in photos! In reference to the last photo.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store