Fishroom build in progress !

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jim in Michiana

Tanganyikan Lover
Feb 23, 2009
LaPorte, Indiana
I've finished the racks for 49 tanks.......... 9 more to go.......... Hopefully I'll finish 'em tonight........ I'll post pics when I'm done !

Jim in Michiana

Tanganyikan Lover
Feb 23, 2009
LaPorte, Indiana
Well.......... the place is trashed........ sawdust and tools everywhere......... and I'm too burned out to finish up tonight...... But, I did promise pics, so here they are.... You might have to squint a little to see it like I do, but it's coming along at a steady pace.

Here's the view from the door of my fishroom. On the left is where my 4 ft. counter/workstation and laundry tub sink will go. Straight ahead there is a rack of 4 20g longs, and to the right of that will be 10 40g longs and 10 20g highs. On the right as you enter will be one rack holding 2 40g breeders, 1 125g, and 6 10g.

At the end of the room, the racks hold 4 20g longs on top, 2 40g longs in the center, and 4 30g tanks (2 on each side)........ On the right side of this pic, you can see the wall that will hold 15 40g breeders.

View from the other end of the room of the still unfinished rach that will have 2 40g breeders on the bottom, a 125g in the middle, and 6 10g tanks across the top. These tanks will not have backgrounds, and will be visible from both sides.

I would have liked to finished the racks tonight, but I'm pooped....... Tomorrow is another day !!!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Looking great!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store