Fluval Chai 5 gallon

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jemi39

AC Members
Nov 21, 2013
Knoxville, TN
Real Name
Jeremy
No worries. I was considering a dwarf puffer as well. It's just that everything I could find said they need a minimum of 10 gallons per fish
Everything I've read says 5 gallons per fish :eek: Which should be ample space for them because they aren't that messy. I've got snails if they like Malaysia trumpet snails as well. They've taken over my 22g tank.

That's discouraging news Vincenia, but good to know. I was just going to put up with the light but if that's an indicator that my filter is about to pack in, I guess I'll start looking more at lights that I can put on it. I'm not willing to pay for a new filter unit. Here they aren't quite as expensive as the tank itself but not far off. When I enquired about one they wanted 50 or 60 dollars for it. I've been reading about how to get the holder off the glass. It doesn't seem that hard so I think that's what I'm going to end up doing. Even though I really like the water fall, I want nice plants more.

I seriously needs good LFS. Do you guys think i can start my cycle in straight RO water? I'm still looking for my RO right. Might have to order it. Ottawa Big Al's didn't even have it *sigh*

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Why do you want to use RO anyway?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store