Free krispy Kreams!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

blitzen25bm

AC Members
Jan 28, 2003
Visit site
man i just drove past one and didnt stop ande now im mad. i know donuts are bad but im 5'8 and 130 pounds i eat 10 of the glazed ones at a sitting. never gain any weight. this summer i was on a 10K calories a day when i was working out.

StreetCypher

AC Members
Apr 18, 2004
vancity, BC
Visit site
man i just drove past one and didnt stop ande now im mad. i know donuts are bad but im 5'8 and 130 pounds i eat 10 of the glazed ones at a sitting. never gain any weight. this summer i was on a 10K calories a day when i was working out.
Dude, thats because all the fat is clogging your arteries, not coating your body!

adblair

Fisher
Dec 5, 2003
Memphis, TN
Visit site
Sorry OG.... I had to edit this for you.... you left out an important step :p
OrionGirl said:
Quickest fix for a donut junkie: Take a hot donut. Squish it in your hand, into as small a ball of dough as you can. Check out all the grease that comes pouring out. Decide eating butter from the tub would be better for you. *edit* Decide you don't care and eat squished donut. Act surprised that it tastes just as good as an unsquished donut and decide you can have another because you squeezed all the grease out of the first one....
Just kidding....
I know they are bad for me, but I only get to live once, and I'm going to enjoy it while I am here.

ScottoMacD

Charlie and Amanda's Daddy
Dec 21, 2001
Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec, Canada
Free Doughnuts

I happened to drive by the KK in Dollard (suburb of Montreal) tonight on my way home.

There was minimum 50 cars in line at the drive through and minimum 300 people in line outside waiting for their free doughnuts.

KK is running this offer because they are losing their shirts in sale losses here in Montreal. The whole KK myth just didn't take off here. Apparently they are also talking about closing 2 of the stores in the Toronto area as well. I guess that we (Montrealers) don't see a reason to pay $8 or $9 dollars for a dozen doughnuts. Especially since the competition while not as tasty are still only $4 to $5 dollars a dozen,

I have been to the original KK in Kentucky. All the ones up here in Canada just don't taste the same as the original. I don't know what it is but as good as they are here they are just lacking the zing of the ones in Kentucky.

I also have to agree with Orion. I was a baker at Dunkin for 2 years. YUCK!!
Some of the cost cutting things that were done would make most people sick. Actually I'm sure that some of the things that were done to save a buck did make some customers sick.

blitzen25bm

AC Members
Jan 28, 2003
Visit site
wow they are that much more? around here its only about 2 dollars more per dozen than regular places and i have tons of coupons or tuesday i think is buy a dozen get a dozen free.

avoxo

FORE!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 25, 2003
North Providence, RI
Visit site
My sister lived in Georgia and ranted and raved about these donuts. She even brought some back one Thanksgiving and made a big deal about it (ho hum), they weren’t that good (cold). I am not a big donut eater but a KK opened up in RI about 1 1/2 ago, when I had my first free hot one off the belt I was pretty impressed. I had 6 more after that. There regular donuts that you buy out of the case are not as good as the ones from Dunkin Donuts, there coffee is not that good either, DD's is better.

I am doing the low carb diet and donuts are one of the worst foods that you can eat. I give myself a cheat treat once a month and usually it’s a couple of KK’s.

Leopardess

Everything's eventual.
Aug 13, 2003
New Hampshire Seacoast Area
Visit site
I've never had a krispy kreme either, so don't feel too bad. Gotta say though, the best donut I've ever had is a warm chocolate glazed donut from a local bakery in my hometown. Oh la la. My highschool used to get them delivered daily for breakfast and they'd still be warm. Mmm.

blitzen25bm

AC Members
Jan 28, 2003
Visit site
isnt ehre a low carb krispykreme now? or is that a southern california thing.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store