FREE FREE Marmorkrebs, Assassins, Trumpets CT 06437 Shipping?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephenpence

What.. my name isn't enough?
Feb 9, 2010
I would like some of each the crays and the assassins! ! I'm in Wyoming and they are not banned in my state. Let me know how much to send you're way! Snails are over taking one of my tanks so the assassins will be in heaven!

Sent from my XT907 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Gardenho

Registered Member
Sep 28, 2012
stevenpence & henning - Looks like just young crays are left now - Mostly week old babies. They grow VERY fast though! Let me know if you still want them - end me your address.
maneatingshrimp - I think priority runs $7-8?
CaptJim - send me your address too.
I think that is the last of the crays, unless you would like new babies. I think the assassins are taken now as well. I would like to give people at least 10-15.
NOTE: I know most are aware of the incredible dangers these crayfish pose to non-native ecosystems, but I want to put it in writing that they are never to be let loose or placed in an outdoor pond. I can tell you that I started out with 5 in March of this year, & I am overrun with them. They reproduce at about 1/3 full size, & at a rate of approx every 3 months. I hope you all will in turn get to share them here at some point too!
Julie

stephenpence

Feb 9, 2010
My Paypal account is stephenpence AT gmail. Send me a Paypal invoice for shipping on done assassins and a couple baby crays and I will get you paid asap!

Gardenho

Registered Member
Sep 28, 2012
henningc - I need your address for mailing - Hoping to so do Monday. As I have told everyone, you can pay the postage once they arrive if you like :)

stephenpence

Feb 9, 2010
I'm not sure if you're real, but if you are, you are a gentleman and a scholar.. My address is

Stephen Pence
1318 Shield St.
Laramie, WY 82072.

Put HOLD FOR PICK-UP on the box.. The temps I'm Wyoming are cold enough that even on a good day I wouldn't want them outside for even a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store