FREE FREE Marmorkrebs, Assassins, Trumpets CT 06437 Shipping?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmm197

Go Braves!
Feb 1, 2009
Georgia
Fantastic Snails! All very healthy looking! Thanks soo much! :) And what's your paypal? So I can send the $ for shipping?

Gardenho

Registered Member
Sep 28, 2012
sleepingdeep - I have tons of the snails - I mail in the small size Priority box, about $12. Send me your address!
jmm197 - So happy to hear they arrived safe & sound! You can send the postage to my PayPal acct @ julierush@att.net.

lann

AC Members
Sep 30, 2011
Sunny East Coast
Real Name
Lori
Please let me know when the cray ship out and the cost of postage so I can PayPal you the amount.

Thanks.

Gardenho

Registered Member
Sep 28, 2012
We had a cold snap today (32 degrees!) so I chose not to ship until next Monday. Between the cold & shortened week, & figured it was safer to wait it out. Next Monday is predicted to be 58 degrees, & the rest of the week is warmer as well. One benefit of waiting - I had 2 berried crays that have released their eggs - Now I can send them out to new homes. Of course, I now have a couple of hundred new babies!
*All postage can be paid once you have received the package. Pay via PayPal to my email julierush@att.net

lann

AC Members
Sep 30, 2011
Sunny East Coast
Real Name
Lori
We had a cold snap today (32 degrees!) so I chose not to ship until next Monday. Between the cold & shortened week, & figured it was safer to wait it out. Next Monday is predicted to be 58 degrees, & the rest of the week is warmer as well. One benefit of waiting - I had 2 berried crays that have released their eggs - Now I can send them out to new homes. Of course, I now have a couple of hundred new babies!
*All postage can be paid once you have received the package. Pay via PayPal to my email julierush@att.net
Thanks & congrats on the new baby crays. : )

Gardenho

Registered Member
Sep 28, 2012
shua71 - I got the email heading, but no message. I am using a large Priority flat rate box for shipping, which runs $16 or so. I have 1-2 large crays & about a thousand babies right now. They grow & reproduce quickly. I enclose a care sheet in the box as well. Let me know if you are interested!
Julie

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store