Frontosa's gasping for air

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Cool deal because I just went through this a few weeks ago with changing out all of my Texas Holey Rock and switched the tank to wood and creek rock and sold every last African I had and added South American Severums I blame the big switch and that my perimeters were out of whack.. Big drop in PH..

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Michigan - Indiana Border
Real Name
Russ
Cool deal because I just went through this a few weeks ago with changing out all of my Texas Holey Rock and switched the tank to wood and creek rock and sold every last African I had and added South American Severums I blame the big switch and that my perimeters were out of whack.. Big drop in PH..
Hey Pitt,

Had a similar thing happen to a friend. Somewhat newly cycled tank (couple months),.. pulled out a big piece of holey rock, crashed his pH and before he knew what was going on he lost a few altos.

Pitt, do you have any links to your severum tanks?

Russ

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Na not really i just have the few shots here and a few more on FaceBook man they are sorta still recovering and hiding..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store