FS FS/FT- BGourami Corries Loaches Betta etc - 30281, GA- PU - or send me heatpk 4 SH

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinDavis

Who says Convicts are boring?
Jun 7, 2011
I'd be happy to take anything that will live together and forever in a 10G :)
I did major downsize and only have that and a pair of convicts in a 30G, just PM what you think and are comfortable with being in a 10G. I'm down in Florida (33411) and I'm going to post a picture of the temperature for the week. You seem to love these fish a lot and please only ship them to me if your comfortable!

saram521

AC Members
May 10, 2008
Georgia
www.aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Sara
Actually, there are hardly any mom and pop stores in Atl. now; I should know, I live outside the perimeter. :)

The few m & p stores left are pretty much salt only, doubt they'd take in freshwater fish, esp. common ones.

bgourami320

AC Members
Jun 13, 2010
Brooklyn,NY
Real Name
Bonnie
Sounds like you have some people here willing to take some of your fish, but
how about checking out your local club. They might be having an auction after their
meeting, I know mine does. And you know they're going to get a good home. I would
call and ask, they might let you put your fish in the auction. My club has plenty of people
who aren't members come to the auctions and hear the speaker.

LiveMermaid07

Bloody Mary. As in, hand me one.
Jul 7, 2009
Lost & Confused
Real Name
Can't Remember...
I'd be happy to take anything that will live together and forever in a 10G :)
I did major downsize and only have that and a pair of convicts in a 30G, just PM what you think and are comfortable with being in a 10G. I'm down in Florida (33411) and I'm going to post a picture of the temperature for the week. You seem to love these fish a lot and please only ship them to me if your comfortable!

It's still a little cold here for shipping, but I'm trying to convince mom to drive down there with me lol. ;) South FL is her favorite place.

LiveMermaid07

Jul 7, 2009
Lost & Confused
Real Name
Can't Remember...

LiveMermaid07

Jul 7, 2009
Lost & Confused
Real Name
Can't Remember...
Still available.

LiveMermaid07

Jul 7, 2009
Lost & Confused
Real Name
Can't Remember...
Update:

Need to rehome fish immediately! Please help!

Momma Platy - gone
Cheeto - RIP (he got himself jammed in somewhere and didn't make it. *sobs!*)

Still need homes:

Marley - Blue Gouramis female, about 2 1/2 years old

Bronze Cories- Mommy & Daddy cory (Cory & Dora) + 5 or so babies (2 different egg batches at least so they're different sizes)
7-9 cories total, they wiggle so much it's hard to count

4 Black Khulies - I think 1 male and 3 female, at least 2 years old

3 female cherry barbs (they are all named Lupe ;) )

1 neon (Bob) - might be male

1 white cloud minnow

2 older platy juvies, orange wag coloring with highfins. About 4 months old.

Harry & Sally - 2 otos, male and female, I think

Fritzy (not officially named yet) - female betta, roughly 13 months old, will tolerate some fish's company. Pink/red/clear blue

While I'm still fighting to keep some of my older fish at least, (Pearl, Charlie, Marley) most likely they will still need homes too.

Pearl - female crowntail betta 1 1/2 - 2 years old. Pink/red/purple. Fierce, but also a scardey cat, or scardey fish.

Charlie Jigz (Mr. Jiggy)
Male betta, blue red white and some other colors have popped up. I have had him for 1 year and 9months, he was nearly full grown when I got him so he is definitely over 2years old.
He has been battling minor finrot but I think currantly pretty much all of his fins are present. (Other than the bits momma platy bit off when she jumped over the divider. Poor baby.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store