FS FS/FT- BGourami Corries Loaches Betta etc - 30281, GA- PU - or send me heatpk 4 SH

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
Sorry to hear about Cheeto, he was a very handsome guy. Mind my asking where you got him ? And good luck rehoming your friends. Thanx.

Dan.

LiveMermaid07

Bloody Mary. As in, hand me one.
Jul 7, 2009
Lost & Confused
Real Name
Can't Remember...
Sorry to hear about Cheeto, he was a very handsome guy. Mind my asking where you got him ? And good luck rehoming your friends. Thanx.

Dan.
I actually got him at a local walmart shortly before they stopped selling fish. They had a gorgeous dark purple and orange boy there when I got Cheeto too but I didn't have anywhere to home both of them (and Cheeto had been begging me to take him home longer and had a cracked bowl with only half an inch of water so he won. ) Thanks.

LiveMermaid07

Jul 7, 2009
Lost & Confused
Real Name
Can't Remember...
pm'd

Bubbles2112

Is someone behind me???
Jun 22, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Real Name
Barbara
I'd be interested in the four black kuhlis. They can join my two and they'd be happier (my kuhlis,I mean.)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

LiveMermaid07

Jul 7, 2009
Lost & Confused
Real Name
Can't Remember...
pm'd

LiveMermaid07

Jul 7, 2009
Lost & Confused
Real Name
Can't Remember...
Who was it asking about plants? My inbox was full and I accidentally deleted some of the ones I needed.
I may end up with some after all. (I was hoping to keep them somewhere for the pond in summer, but they are giving me a really hard time about anything with water in it, :p , so that might not work out. I don't even know if they are going to take my houseplants too - they say they are in water! - and that is just stupid.) :(

LiveMermaid07

Jul 7, 2009
Lost & Confused
Real Name
Can't Remember...
I will definitely have some trumpet snails (mts) available, they are all over the place!

I may need to rehome the mystery snail (too big to ship cost effectivly), if someone's interested, I'll keep you posted.

LiveMermaid07

Jul 7, 2009
Lost & Confused
Real Name
Can't Remember...
Rehomed:
Khulies, cories, white clouds, neon, cherries

Pending:
Marley, platies, female betta

Still definitely available:

mts

Also have an aquatech 20-40 Sponge, cut in half, it is still wet (at moment still in filter, but am going to be removing it soon, it's in top of aquaclear). If someone needs/wants some seeding material I could ship in some water, also available for pickup. $1 + shpping.
I have 2 halves available.

Thanks!

LiveMermaid07

Jul 7, 2009
Lost & Confused
Real Name
Can't Remember...
rehomed, otos

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com