Future Card shop

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

unvmyplecos

without sorrow happiness is nothing
Jun 26, 2008
NY
lol whats the dictionary for?

your father should be a good mentor(as long as he had 3 successful businesses)

get a business plan as well....it will help you realise thigns you never thought of.

you will need a website and maybe some e-commerce capability
Maybe you need the dictionary:lol:
(dictionaries sooth me when i read them (weird))

unvmyplecos

Jun 26, 2008
NY
its been 24 hours so i feel it is proper to bump my topic

severum mama

is a big bowl of wrong.
Dec 30, 2006
North GA
You may be able to supplement the income of the physical retail shop with an eBay store. I don't know much about selling on eBay, but it was just something that came to mind. :)

unvmyplecos

Jun 26, 2008
NY
that actually sounds like a good idea for the time being thus creating income before the true store begins

tekonus

...meh?
Nov 20, 2008
Long Island, NY
-do plenty of consulting with financial guru's (for now my father since he owned 3 businesses)
I mean absolutely no insult to your father whatsoever, but I have to ask if those 3 businesses were successful? Does he still run them? If he sold them you have to wonder why. Did he see them going downhill and decided to sell? Did he get an offer he couldn't refuse from someone who thought they could make more money than he was out of them? Not that these are the only possiblilities, but these are the questions you have to ask yourself when choosing mentors for pursuits that you may want to base a good chunk of your life on.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store