GETTING A 10 GALLON ON THE 2ND OR 3RD YAY

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

inkyjenn

AC Members
Jun 15, 2008
southern california
yes but you have more than just a firemouth in there. that hang on back filter wont be enough. i had a 6 inch pleco that kept crashing a 29 gallon. keep the fire mouth then and get rid of the rest of the fish.

inkyjenn

AC Members
Jun 15, 2008
southern california
also, if you come on the board looking for advice, expect to get it and quit arguing. listen to the people who are here with more experience. generally speaking, they wont steer you wrong and your fish will be much happier for it.

i just read up on firemouths. one can be housed in a minimum of 27 gallons. more than one requires at least 55 gallons since they are territorial. seriously, research some fish that will work in your tank sizes

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
ok then ill stick to the firemouths. i want to get 2 so i can pick out the best one later tho, is that fine?

inkyjenn

AC Members
Jun 15, 2008
southern california
didnt you just read what i said? two needs at least 55. one is fine. if you want more fish, get smaller fish or a bigger tank

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
yes i read what u said. and accept that to. but these firemouths are at 2.5 inches thats why i was askin if i can have 2 tell they hit the 4 inch mark then id get rid of one.

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
I am of the opinion that if you take on the care of a living thing, you should be ready to care for it for its entire life, not just get rid of it when you're tired of it or can't take care of it any more. Plan ahead. If you can't care for it for its whole life, don't take on the responsibility in the first place.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
ok then ill get just one.
a Q now, ima post a few pics up of my convict want want u guys to tell me if hes a hybred.

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
Please recao..
what tanks do you have and what are the inhabitants?

I see an angels too..where is that ?

Part of the problem is we may not be getting complete information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store