GETTING A 10 GALLON ON THE 2ND OR 3RD YAY

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

inkyjenn

AC Members
Jun 15, 2008
southern california
hes listed them. read the second post on the first page. the cons are probably smaller hence the mfk people telling you to keep them they give pretty good advice too

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
right at this moment i have one 29 one 5. on the 3rd ill be getting a 10 gallon to replace the 5 so i can give the 5 back to my friend. 29 has 1 male JD bout 3 inches one 5 inche male con and an angelfish. one kholio loach ( partner died and had them for almost a year to ) 1 common algea eater bout 4 inches ( my uncle got him for me cause of my algea, i now a mistake buy to ) 1 gold groumie on one side and one blue groumie on the other side.. 5 gallon has a pair of 1.25 inche breeding pink jellybean cons laid eggs 2 times and hatched 2 times. and one groumie as a dither.
heres whos gunnna go.
male JD
kholio loach
all the groumies
possiabbly the common algea eater
and MAYBE the convict if i decide to get the FMs.

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
I think we may be better if you list what you plan.
but you did not mention the angel till later. the angel is not compatible with con's and my have issues with the firemouths..and you can NOT place an angel in a 10 for very long. so that leaves the 29..which would work for the angel.

however, did I see a notch near the head of that angel?

abcdefghi

AC Members
Jun 6, 2007
however, did I see a notch near the head of that angel?
There is definitely something on the angels head, not sure what though. Its hard to tell from the pic, livebearerfreak can you get a good picture of the angel?

Also, livebearerfreak, when you say that you will get rid of fish, what do you actually do with them when you get rid of them?

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
bring tham to the LFS for credits. i made a new plan so is this one ok, can i have 2 male cons in the same tank only thing is itll be divided. and sure ill get a better pic of the angel soon

trashion

AC Members
Oct 19, 2007
I don't think that's a good idea, as they need SPACE. Dividing the tank gives them only half the sace. Why don't you get something that will be happy in a smaller tank?

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
well i now my JB pair will be staying in there 10 gallon so i can have a supply of free feeders so i want summtin thats aggressive but doesnt outgrow my tank.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
well looks like i may be staying with either my male convic hybrid or get a juvi firemouth ( 1 ) with some dithers like some type of barbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store