getting a clown knife today few questions

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

froglover007

Obsessed 13-year-old
Apr 15, 2009
Alberta
Well have fun with the knife while you still can. If you really do have a pond going then that would be good, but if not good luck.

p.s. Clown knifes only get 24-36" in the aquarium, they reach 48"+ in the wild.

abcdefghi

AC Members
Jun 6, 2007
Had to fix that, it was bugging me all day.

People were running their mouth's in order to educate you on that fact that fish dont stay small and cute but get large and can do it quick. Not going to continue fueling this fire of ignorance but were seriously trying to help you out big time.

But seeing as how my measly post will get ignored (except by mods) i'll just stop giving advice in general, risk the possible ban, and sit off to the side eating my popcorn. Have fun with your tanks.
Sorry, had to do it, especially after you complaining about Alex use of They're mouth, there mouth is just as bad.

And that's all the advice I have on a clown knife, I agree with someone who said that he does not keep fish long and usually rehomes them, but any regular on here will also notice the often ignored advice and the "I plan to upgrade" catchphrase.

jaysen

i eat rats like you for breakfast!
Oct 10, 2007
long island, NY
www.myspace.com
I am making a 5500 gallon pond so I will keep em.
where and when are you planning to build it? if outdoors, it will cost a fortune to heat it in the winter. it is a big job. good luck.

glasman

Happy fishies please!
Dec 9, 2009
Louisville Ky
Real Name
Scott
I would like to hear more about clown knife too. Im thinking about putting one in my 120x30x18. Think it would be ok?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store