GEV's CP's!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Hey leave her out of it lol. Your trying to start a CP cult or what??? LOL Your a dork Jbradt
Can't have a proper cult without women. :silly: And I prefer geek. :grinyes:

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Doesn't the sand make the pots and the media really heavy?

You should make the leap! So far we've scored several converts. :worthy: Maryland has a great climate for them too! Besides, all the cool kids are doing it...
Not considerably. It's what is recommended for pygmies at least since perlite can interfere with their small roots. Pings dont mind since they have zero for a root system anyways. None of the other dews seem to care either.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Dang that water is going quick from that container I put the Dew in. Says 38% humidity for my area today but I think Its higher in my room due to the aquariums and the open fish tub I got my oscar in.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Ok so I had my sis drive to the store to get me a bottle of Distilled water and well she brought me 10. I told her I needed them to water my plants she thought I meant my Agave's lol so I got 10 bottles for 3 plants.

Question...
The Sun Dew. Do I leave the leaves that dried out and turned brownish black on or cut them off??? The center leaves seem to be ok still green. My Pitcher was looking a little shrively last night but now looks better. So ummm now what???

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
oh ok do I just cut of the dead part or the whole leaf??? This seems to vary from plant to plant.
On a dew I usually cut the whole leaf as close as possible down to the base.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store