FS Goatmilk soaps, PU/Shipping from Central PA

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
Everything above is still in stock, plus lotions and soy candles will be available soon!

MoonstruckMuse

AC Members
Mar 4, 2007
Ever made shampoo bars? And which soaps use essential oils primarily or exclusively? I'm very sensitive to a number of fragrances (and to EOs as well, but I know which ones of those to avoid, haha).

Love soaps. <333!

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
Unscented has no fragrance or EO's, the Orange Clove beer soap is of EO's and the Peppermint Spearmint srubby soap is EO. I have other EO's but haven't had much chance to make any yet. EO's for the future include orange, lemon, lime, anise, eucalyptus and any combination of those, however they take eight weeks from the time of making until the time of sale.

MoonstruckMuse

AC Members
Mar 4, 2007
You mentioned your own liquid shampoo - are you selling that? If so, could you tell me more about it (ingreds list and fragrance)?

Do you make any shampoo bars? My scalp is extremely fussy and I find that shampoo bars are the only thing that keeps it happy longterm, which is frustrating. Or, would you recommend any of your current bars as shampoo bars?

And lastly, do you by any chance sell on etsy?

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
I forgot to mention how much I enjoyed my soaps :) Still using the beer and clove one as hand soap and the minty poppy seed one is great in the shower!

Moonstruck, I saw this at a boutique store in Boston and almost bought some:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001W2K51O/

It was like $10 there so I couldn't really justify the expense on a curiosity (considering I have never tried shampoo bars) but it sure did smell great!

MoonstruckMuse

AC Members
Mar 4, 2007
Platytudes, those soaps sound greattttt. Kinda jealous for now! =)

Shampoo bars have a bit of a learning curve to using them (and I think hair has a bit of a curve too - it takes a little while for it to be used to the product), but overall, my scalp is so much happier, and my hair looks as good as ever, so I think they're worth trying.

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
I haven't tried anything for my hair yet. I don't make any types of shampoo/hair cleaners, just the hair oil. It'll be into '12 if I ever make any attempts at no 'poo bars.

On a better note, I finally have soy candles available for sale!
Scents:
Baby Powder
Coconut
Cotton
Cucumber Melon
Lavender
Lilac
Vanilla
White Tea and Ginger

Candles come in a 8oz jelly jar, plain lid/ring combo. $6

Last edited:
Status