FS Goatmilk soaps, PU/Shipping from Central PA

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
Adding solid lotion bars to the list...

Lotion bars are all "unscented", but have a very nice chocolate scent to them d/t the cocoa butter content. They can be slightly oily if used at warm temperatures. It is best to keep them out of the bathroom and kitchen! Each pack contains three lotion bars at approximately 11g each (total weight approximately 33 grams). Each bar is heart shaped, using the same type of mold that the bath bombs are made in.

Ingredients: Cocoa Butter, Soywax (cosmetic grade).

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
I forgot to mention how much I enjoyed my soaps :) Still using the beer and clove one as hand soap and the minty poppy seed one is great in the shower!

Moonstruck, I saw this at a boutique store in Boston and almost bought some:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001W2K51O/

It was like $10 there so I couldn't really justify the expense on a curiosity (considering I have never tried shampoo bars) but it sure did smell great!
I'm glad you enjoy the soap! :)

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
I'm sorry for not leaving feedback!!! I haven't figured out the new system for feedback yet. :/

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
Bumping this up. Running out of time to order and receive before xmas!

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
Shameless bump. Been working hard on candles and such! Also going to be putting another order in for new scents when I order more wax, so look forward to new scents on the lists.

FishDreamer48

AC Members
May 25, 2009
Kentucky
These sound awesome I will have to check back next time I need soap. BUMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store