Goodbye

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Whack-os......

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
Hey jules, glad to see another one I remember back.

bikeman48088

AC Members
Aug 18, 2014
SE Michigan
www.evolvethebike.com
****! I'm new here, but I can tell you, it appears all fish forums are slow compared to drag racing forums and political forums. If you're expecting real-time replies, call out a street racer in Detroit or Chicago and the fur flies fast and furious. LOL

sumthin fishy

I eat spam
Aug 22, 2005
central california
Real Name
mike
bikeman. this place used to be hopping. Everyone says Facebook is getting a lot of the activity, but I can't see how that would be as helpful as a forum. For one, this place is set up to be a one stop shop (rather than joining a FB cichlid page, a FB saltwater page etc.) For two, the forum is a lot easier to search than a FB page. I have learned a lot just browsing old threads related to my problem. So if you have any other friends with fish. send em over. The more the merrier.

bikeman48088

AC Members
Aug 18, 2014
SE Michigan
www.evolvethebike.com
bikeman. this place used to be hopping. Everyone says Facebook is getting a lot of the activity, but I can't see how that would be as helpful as a forum. For one, this place is set up to be a one stop shop (rather than joining a FB cichlid page, a FB saltwater page etc.) For two, the forum is a lot easier to search than a FB page. I have learned a lot just browsing old threads related to my problem. So if you have any other friends with fish. send em over. The more the merrier.
I just got back into aquariums less than a year ago, but agree that FB isn't the place to go for answers. If you want this place hopping, I can send over some street racers to trash the place. ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store