got2envy's 125g reef...I've gone big...er

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Miss my puffer

AC Members
Oct 26, 2003
michigan
Visit site
Might have missed it but how long is your tank? I have a 150 with 6 96w pcs on it that will hopefully be replaced with catilina 6x80 t5ho setup. I didn't know if you have a 5 ft tank or 6ft. Looking at your tank makes me want to get the lights even more, but I have wondered what the offset bulbs would look like. I assume it is a 6ft tank (but we know what assumptions are) and if it is then the lighting on the edge looks fine to me. Looks like a good selection of bulbs too.

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
Yes I have a 6ft tank...I am very happy with the fixture itself, the legs that come with it are doo doo and the bulbs that come with it are good for a start but the color is horrible. I couldn't wait to get my new bulbs...also I was looking at the Nova Extreme Pro 12x 39w and realized it would cost alot more to replace the bulbs...so I went with the 6x 80w :) everything is happy with the light so no complaints from me. go for it!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store