got2envy's 125g reef...I've gone big...er

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
I bought 2 fishies today....I got a Blue jaw trigger (male) and a royal gramma :)
My trigger hiding and getting cleaned...he was out until he saw the camera lol

I will take better pix tommorow, the lights went out

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
Umm.. what is it again that triggers and reefs don't go together? Ahhh.. google.. gotta love it. So.. AWESOME FISH!! :D I never knew about the blue jaw trigger until I just read about them. They are the most docile and most reef safe trigger there is. Cool!!!

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
Thanks Ace! I have always wanted a trigger and it was a toss up between a pink tail and the blue jaw...the blue jaw won when I saw him <3 such a pretty fish to watch swim and they are reef safe from everything that I have read...and I guess likes the shrimp enough to get a cleaning and not make it a snack haha
my yellow tang is being a bit of a arse towards him tho

GregAW

AC Members
Aug 25, 2008
Sacramento, CA, USA
I've got a yellow tang that is going back to the FS as soon as I start populating the tank. This thing is shy around people but a killer (wanna-be) aroud other fish.'

Nice fish you got there.

I'm gluing rocks together for my 90. That aquarium epoxy is a mess to mix with your fingers.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store